Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetup groups in Dublin for people interested in Electronic music

Options
  • 15-09-2014 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi. I'm moving to Dublin in the coming weeks and I hope to meet new people straight away. I am currently searching for clubs and societies in Dublin which cater for my interests, and where I can meet like-minded people. I'm big into electronic music, and I am therefore wondering if there are any meet up groups in Dublin for fans of electronic music - somewhere where people can discuss new dj's/bands, suss out upcoming gigs, and just make good conversation with people of mutual interest.

I know I'm probably being a bit specific here, so if anyone could recommend me any meet-up groups in Dublin for fans of music in general. Something similar to a weekly drama group, for example.

I've already google searched my query, but personal experience from others is always good too! Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭francois

Hi. I'm moving to Dublin in the coming weeks and I hope to meet new people straight away. I am currently searching for clubs and societies in Dublin which cater for my interests, and where I can meet like-minded people. I'm big into electronic music, and I am therefore wondering if there are any meet up groups in Dublin for fans of electronic music - somewhere where people can discuss new dj's/bands, suss out upcoming gigs, and just make good conversation with people of mutual interest.

I know I'm probably being a bit specific here, so if anyone could recommend me any meet-up groups in Dublin for fans of music in general. Something similar to a weekly drama group, for example.

I've already google searched my query, but personal experience from others is always good too! Cheers.

try the dance music forum
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=126

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nb20

Count me in Dynamite! I'll hopefully be moving to Dublin sometime in October and like you I'm hoping to meet people fast. I also love electronic music, house, drum and bass and such when out at clubs! Feel free to send me a PM!

Advertisement