Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Protank £2.95 on amazon

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

not sure if it's the real thing but the reviews say it's great. if anyones bought it can confirm if it is geniune or not :)

amazon,co,uk/dp/B00LJC67SM?psc=1

Just remove the commas from the link if you want to have a look :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Doesn't look like an authentic Kanger to me, most likely a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

Doesn't look like an authentic Kanger to me, most likely a copy.

Well I bought one so I'll let you know

The Kanger has a removable drip tip, it looks like its all one piece on the Amazon clearo. A copy for sure but it gets good reviews @ a low cost, I'm sure it performs just fine. Main thing I would be worried about is longevity of the rubber seals.

The Kanger has a removable drip tip, it looks like its all one piece on the Amazon clearo. A copy for sure but it gets good reviews @ a low cost, I'm sure it performs just fine. Main thing I would be worried about is longevity of the rubber seals.

You've obviously never owned an original pro tank

You've obviously never owned an original pro tank

I've a Protank 2 and 3, assumed the first version had a removable tip like its successors, my bad.

• Advertisement

I've a Protank 2 and 3, assumed the first version had a removable tip like its successors, my bad.

Nope, unfortunately not

I got it today from Parcel Motel and it's doesn't have KangerTechs logo.. So it could be a genuine protank, but it was rebranded...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

I got it today from Parcel Motel and it's doesn't have KangerTechs logo.. So it could be a genuine protank, but it was rebranded...

Like my genuine Levi's that were rebranded as cooljean co?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I bought one. Was very disappointed. Presume its a clone.

Advertisement