Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre plan for Newtown village Enfield

Options
  • 15-09-2014 7:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Our local exchange at Enfield has been upgraded for some time (July 2014). Other posts on boards.ie/eircom about Enfield indicate that not all areas will have efibre provided to the cabinets and those upgrades that are planned could take until mid 2015.

Can you tell me:
    a) is there a plan to roll out efibre to Newtown Village (on Enfield exchange)
    b) If Yes, what are the rough timescales for this

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Martina77 wrote: »
    Hi,

Our local exchange at Enfield has been upgraded for some time (July 2014). Other posts on boards.ie/eircom about Enfield indicate that not all areas will have efibre provided to the cabinets and those upgrades that are planned could take until mid 2015.

Can you tell me:
    a) is there a plan to roll out efibre to Newtown Village (on Enfield exchange)
    b) If Yes, what are the rough timescales for this

Thank you
    Hi Martina77

At this moment in time there are no scheduled plans for Newtown although efibre planning have informed me that this position is likely to change in mid 2015 when new plans have been released.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement