Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing SEPA transfer.. complaints process

Options
  • 15-09-2014 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I have made a series of SEPA transfers over the last week, one (sent last Monday) has not arrived,  I called the customer service line last Friday to be told that it could take 5 working days to arrive and they would call back... they never did. As the money still did not arrive this morning I would like the email of your complaints department (nowhere to be found on your website).

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi trotor, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received a call back with an update to your transfer query. There are different time frames involved with SEPA transfers and this will depend on the destination of the transfer. If a transfer is not received on the recipients side within the given time frame, our 365 team and place a trace on this payment. 

We would like to look into this further for you here. Can you send us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number and we will ensure this is followed up as soon as possible. 

Just to mention, please do not send any account specific information through this channel. 

Should you wish to make a complaint you can do so in person, by phone or in writing. Please see here for our official process. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine  

• Registered Users Posts: 3 trotor

Hi trotor, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received a call back with an update to your transfer query. There are different time frames involved with SEPA transfers and this will depend on the destination of the transfer. If a transfer is not received on the recipients side within the given time frame, our 365 team and place a trace on this payment. 

We would like to look into this further for you here. Can you send us a PM with your name, branch name and contact number and we will ensure this is followed up as soon as possible. 

Just to mention, please do not send any account specific information through this channel. 

Should you wish to make a complaint you can do so in person, by phone or in writing. Please seefor our official process. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine  
    Hi Elaine,

I cannot PM you

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi trotor, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for coming back to us.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks again, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 3 trotor

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi trotor, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for coming back to us.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks again, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]
    Hi Elaine

Settings are ok.. still cannot PM you.. I get the below message.

Bank of Ireland: Elaine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Elaine from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi trotor, 

I've sent you a PM directly. This will enable you to respond to us directly with your details. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement