Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water installers starting this morning in bray

• 15-09-2014 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭

Just seen the meter installers starting to do the work in Kilbride estate this morning ..... Wonder how it will go for them :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nassau

Pickets at entrance to Kilbride estate this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Brady looking for another photo op? There going in period....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

A letter was sent out to all residents yesterday to mobilise the troops at 7:45 this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

John Brady be like:

tumblr_inline_namkxabHd71sujyhn.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Ah yes, good old John..

http://johnbradystanding.tumblr.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

That reminds me of an idea I had last year; you know how John Brady started out his news photo career in a long series of pictures of himself standing and pointing grimly at various issues in the Bray area?

Well I though the town could get some big cardboard cut-outs of John pointing, and place them at strategic locations around the town, you know, to point out areas of special interest - we could call them "Bradyrections", maybe?

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

B0jangles wrote: »
    That reminds me of an idea I had last year; you know how John Brady started out his news photo career in a long series of pictures of himself standing and pointing grimly at various issues in the Bray area?

Well I though the town could get some big cardboard cut-outs of John pointing, and place them at strategic locations around the town, you know, to point out areas of special interest - we could call them "Bradyrections", maybe?

:D

Ha haaaa..... that is brilliant.

Must be great not to have to have a job (other than being a part time councillor) and to just concentrate on standing around beside things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Just passed them hard at work in Galtrim Park

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nassau

A lady from Kilbride ranted at me about the installers at the bus stop the other day. All I did was ask her when the next bus was coming :(

The installers got into the estate this week because nobody was picketing, unlike last week.

Very adament to say she wasn't going to pay and they weren't getting the pps numbers either.

• Advertisement

The wife was talking to the installers last week when she got back from work and one of them told one of the neighbours that if you really don;t want the meter they won;t install it as they don't care one way or another but Irish water will send out their own crew at a later date and then bill you for the priviledge

Advertisement