Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

killed my own dog

• 15-09-2014 10:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 51 ✭✭

happened on saturday , drove over him with my jeep , i wasnt driving quick and i never saw him , dont know what happened , just heard the thud like driving over a speed ramp

thought his hind legs were broke but he only made it to the vets and died on the operating table

havent felt as bad in years , he was my friend

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

:( Happened to my uncle years ago with their little dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I'm so, so sorry. :(

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

That's awful OP so sorry to hear that :(

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Feel bad for you, that's awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

so sorry to hear that remember the good times with him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Really sorry to hear that :(

Truly awful thing to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Oh God love you :(:( So sorry, it was an accident so please don't beat yourself up over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭chooey

Really sorry to hear that

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Poor doggy and poor you... It's so sad and painful to lose someone you love, even if it's a different species from you... Sending you a hug, for what it's worth...

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

Argh! So sorry you lost your friend, and even sorrier for the way you lost him. He's in no pain anymore, and if you believe in life after ðeath, he's waiting for you at the rainbow bridge, along with all the other pets/friends who have crossed the bridge and who are waiting to be reunited with their loved ones again. I find that very comforting, to know that my very first pet, Dinah the cat, Kim, Siss and my beloved Sam the rough collie/Corgi footballer lil doggie are there waiting for me and my two goofy buddies Merlin & Jed when we get there. Don't be too hard on yourself, it was not your fault and it *was* your buddy's time to go. Just think of him as watching out for you from the bridge, your own canine guardian angel. And get yourself another buddy 🐶, please? It will help with the loss. A rescue puppy in honour of the one that's just got his wings. 👼 (((((hugs)))))

• Advertisement
Advertisement