Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How difficult is it to move branch.

Options
  • 15-09-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I opened an account a few years ago while I was in college in Dun Laoghaire, now that I'm living the opposite side of Dublin city would it be possible to have my account moved to a branch near where I live? It's just that for any dealings in which I have to present original documents or have face-to-face discourse about my account, I don't want to have to take time off work and travel the long distance to Kill 'o the Grange. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi conti.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

It's an easy process to change from one of our branches to another and takes up to 10 working days to complete however, you may not need to switch your account as staff in any branch will be more than happy to meet your banking requirements, even if it is not where you first opened your account.

Should you wish to have your account switched to a different branch, you will need to make an appointment with them to fill out the necessary documentation.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement