Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reep rewards

Options
  • 15-09-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Has anyone ever received a reward ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Josh50

Masses of them. As you discover the minute you handle one.

Has anyone received rewards or cash from the reep rewards app in Ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Are you having difficulty claiming a reward?

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Are you having difficulty claiming a reward?

I set up PayPal account to redeem 50 € about week ago but got no confirmation from reep or PayPal , was starting to think its a scam

What does your T&Cs state about how soon rewards will be paid?
    Have you tried contacting them?

slimjimmc wrote: »
    What does your T&Cs state about how soon rewards will be paid?
    Have you tried contacting them?

Yes I have done all that ,tweeted them no answer , app not working properly at the moment

• Advertisement

A few others have posted app issues on reep's FB page, possibly something to do with their new app which is due about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They've done a relaunch lately, possibly dealing with repercussions from that. Can you ring them and speak to them directly?

I have no contact number for them , have you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Taken from the Reep Rewards FAQ
    How long do I have to wait to receive my cash out?

The process to transfer a cash out into a PayPal account can take up to 14 working days.

14 working days is approximately three weeks. So I'd give them that long at least before chasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

very strange set up, takes a very very long time to cash out, now they have also capped the amount of receipts you can upload, then 14 working days to cash out, then after fees and handling charges you get 42-43, to be honest when I cash out next I am done, very slow and painful.

• Advertisement

very strange set up, takes a very very long time to cash out, now they have also capped the amount of receipts you can upload, then 14 working days to cash out, then after fees and handling charges you get 42-43, to be honest when I cash out next I am done, very slow and painful.

Dear leinsterdude, i couldnt agree more,this app is useless they upgraded it and made it even worse,correct me if im wrong but i thought upgrading something supposed to make it better.mine wont accept receipts where u have to "take part" though i dosent verify one way or another.ive decided to delete this BS off my phone

Advertisement