Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hairloss

Options
  • 15-09-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hey just wanted to ask has anyone tryed viviscal for men for thinning hair or the laser hair comb or are they just another load of crap??any feed back would be great thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

I've heard of good reports about Viviscal but it is pretty pricey and seems to be hit and miss. If you search hair loss/thinning hair you should see a good few posts relating to it on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Scruffy John

The day I stopped using shampoo was the the day I stopped losing my hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Rogaine/minoxidil is the only reliable option if its male pattern baldness, viviscal won't work if the cause is testosterone as its only a vitamin. To actually halt further hair loss you'd also need a 'blocker' like finasteride ,laser combs nah,unproven and unlikely to do much if the cause is testosterone.

Advertisement