Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Which iPhone to buy??

• 15-09-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am looking to buy a new IPhone. I am with Vodafone and the iPhones available to me are the 4s, 5c and 5s. I am unsure which one to go for and I am looking for advice as to which one I should buy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

davey880 wrote: »
    I am looking to buy a new IPhone. I am with Vodafone and the iPhones available to me are the 4s, 5c and 5s. I am unsure which one to go for and I am looking for advice as to which one I should buy.

Wait a couple of weeks. When the 6 is released, the 4&5 will go down..

Or get the 6..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 davey880

I have a €100 voucher to use before the end of the month so that will reduce the price for me a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭GOODME

then go for 5s.

but

Mobile
    iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Release Date
    By Chris Smith on Sep 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Just like with any other iPhone launch, Apple will release the phone gradually by starting with certain markets at first, followed by more and more countries in the weeks and months to come. Luckily for international Apple fans who want to buy the device, a second round of pre-orders is about to start, 9to5Mac reports.

FROM EARLIER: Looking for the cheapest place to preorder an iPhone 6? Don’t go to Apple!

Initially, Apple and carrier partners will kick off preorders on September 12th followed by a September 19th launch in 10 markets including the U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the U.K.

A week after the U.S. launch, on September 26th, the iPhone 6 will be available to order in at least 18 markets, as local Apple online stores have already listed the order date including Switzerland, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Luxembourg, Russia, Austria, Turkey, Finland, Taiwan, Belgium, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates (though the latter has September 27th listed as its launch date).

bgr.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

davey880 wrote: »
    I have a €100 voucher to use before the end of the month so that will reduce the price for me a bit.
    The new models -and their prices - are out on the 26th of this month so chances are the existing models will have their prices cut at the same time.

You'd be crazy to buy a 5C/S this week when it becomes an "older" model in about 11 days time.

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Ibetit

I prefer to Iphone 5S better, black and white is pretty enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 freelife2014

Get the 6

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Ibetit

Get the 6

already? :eek:

Advertisement