Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you buy vouchers for Aldi?

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've been trying to contact Aldi about this but no success.

I know there are various money off options for Aldi stores but was wondering if it's possible to buy vouchers for there over the counter?

My nearest one is some distance away so I really don't fancy walking all the way there only to be told they don't do it.

Thanks,

R.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Recondite49

Seems I have answered my own question:

https://customerservice.aldi.co.uk/faq

According to this page they don't currently do this.

Mercifully it seems that Lidl do! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DanaF25

Hi guys,

I've been trying to contact Aldi about this but no success.

I know there are various money off options for Aldi stores but was wondering if it's possible to buy vouchers for there over the counter?

My nearest one is some distance away so I really don't fancy walking all the way there only to be told they don't do it.

Thanks,

R.

As far as I know they don't do vouchers for individuals. They do books of vouchers for organisations and ngos such as Saint Vincent de Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Recondite49

Further to my last post, Aldi have replied via their Facebook page and confirmed that they don't offer vouchers.

Advertisement