Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye tattoo

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Have folks
    I have a close up picture of an eye blown up in size that i want to get tattoo'd on me,
    I was wondering how do you think in the country is the best at making something like that look real and would be the best for getting all the detail out of it

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Have folks
    I have a close up picture of an eye blown up in size that i want to get tattoo'd on me,
    I was wondering how do you think in the country is the best at making something like that look real and would be the best for getting all the detail out of it

Thanks

He's not in the country, but Cris Gherman is brilliant at eye tattoos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I was expecting this thread to be about actual eyeball tattooing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Rober Litcan Dark raptor Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

He's not in the country, but Cris Gherman is brilliant at eye tattoos.

Again not in Ireland but -

http://instagram.com/niki23gtr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

niallam wrote: »
    Again not in Ireland but -

http://instagram.com/niki23gtr

Just came in here to suggest him, as most know in here I'm a massive fan of his and hopefully someday I will get him to work on me.

Although neither Charles Huurman or Remis Cizauskas have eyeball tattoo in there portfolios that I know of I probably would trust either to do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement