Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 advent calendars

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Sorry for the second new thread but this doesn't fit in any existing thread.

If anyone is looking for them, the Art & Hobby shop in Douglas Court (Cork) has the 2014 advent calendars in at the moment and they are a couple of euro cheaper than what Smyths will be selling them for. I think the Star Wars one was 29.99.

I picked it up this weekend as I'd a quite disappointed smallie last year when I left it too late. The toymaster out in Ballincollig has them too but they are a few euro more expensive (star wars one was 32.99 I think).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pd40

argos doing 3 for price of 2 on toys (lego advent calendars included)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Who needs three LEGO advent calendars though :)

don't answer as it's rhetorical, I can see myself needing three next year when my kids are old enough.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement