Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footballer Parking in disabled spot

Options
  • 15-09-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

On Saturday afternoon I was leaving Clondalkin Leisure Centre with my son after having a swim.
    We noticed a football team doing some training close by. As we got to the car park a young man, late 20’s
    perhaps, dressed in the same tracksuit was parked in the wheelchair spot.
    He was outside his car, driver door open and he was on his phone.
    It was clearly his car.
    Then he starts shouting at me – What are you looking at.
    I said that I’m looking at you in a disabled spot.
    F*ck off you prick, are you a copper and so on.
    I said that you don’t have to be a copper to show some human compassion to people less fortunate than yourself.
    Anyway – the shouting and effing and blinding and pricking continued even as we walked away, my son was upset.
    He kept the phone to his ear during all this time, so I presume it wasn't his mother on the other end!

So – does anyone know what team trains in the park near the Clondalkin Leisure Centre on Sat at 1pm as I want to
    lodge a complaint against a member of their team.

Comments

stoneill wrote: »
    On Saturday afternoon I was leaving Clondalkin Leisure Centre with my son after having a swim.
    We noticed a football team doing some training close by. As we got to the car park a young man, late 20’s
    perhaps, dressed in the same tracksuit was parked in the wheelchair spot.
    He was outside his car, driver door open and he was on his phone.
    It was clearly his car.
    Then he starts shouting at me – What are you looking at.
    I said that I’m looking at you in a disabled spot.
    F*ck off you prick, are you a copper and so on.
    I said that you don’t have to be a copper to show some human compassion to people less fortunate than yourself.
    Anyway – the shouting and effing and blinding and pricking continued even as we walked away, my son was upset.
    He kept the phone to his ear during all this time, so I presume it wasn't his mother on the other end!

So – does anyone know what team trains in the park near the Clondalkin Leisure Centre on Sat at 1pm as I want to
    lodge a complaint against a member of their team.

Why not phone Traffic Watch with the reg, date and time and let the inconsiderate driver deal with an FCPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Ring the centre, they have a time sheet.

Advertisement