Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damien Rice London 7th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

gucci wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0915/643903-damien-rice-to-play-one-off-london-gig/

Damien Rice to play "one off" show in London Palladium Friday 7th of November.

Tickets on sale Friday morning 19th at 9am

Excited....but not hopeful about getting tickets! I'd say it will be mostly record company/ publicity people?
    He's also pencilled in a gig closer to home. He plays the Bord Gais Energy Theatre on November 3rd. Tickets on sale this Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Any ideas of ticket prices guys? I've looked but can't see anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Dublin Sold out in less than a minute!!

Luckily, I got a ticket in the Upper Circle.

:D

Managed to nab some myself so I'm happy, sold out crazy fast though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Managed to nab some myself so I'm happy, sold out crazy fast though

Hey - did you get a confirmation email yet?

I managed to order tickets and can view/print them from my Ticketmaster a/c but I haven't got a confirmation email yet which is unusual :(

jamieh wrote: »
    Hey - did you get a confirmation email yet?

I managed to order tickets and can view/print them from my Ticketmaster a/c but I haven't got a confirmation email yet which is unusual :(

Yea got it straight away man

Got my confirmation e-mail straight away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Thanks lads - strange one. Might give TM a call. Reckon I'm ok though - double checked my TM account there and can view the order details, print tickets, etc so hopefully no cause for concern :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nodgie86

Absolutely raging ended up using an old card by mistake and had 2 tickets in the upper circle, when i went to pay it wouldn't accept the card obviously so i copped i was using the wrong card went to try and amend it and put in the proper card details and tickets were gone.

If anyone hears of anyone selling 2 tickets or if they hear of any available could they let me know or PM me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm dying to go to it and what makes it worse is that i had 2 tickets and messed it up because of my stupidity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

nodgie86 wrote: »
    Absolutely raging ended up using an old card by mistake and had 2 tickets in the upper circle, when i went to pay it wouldn't accept the card obviously so i copped i was using the wrong card went to try and amend it and put in the proper card details and tickets were gone.

If anyone hears of anyone selling 2 tickets or if they hear of any available could they let me know or PM me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm dying to go to it and what makes it worse is that i had 2 tickets and messed it up because of my stupidity

Keep an eye on toutless.com

Anyone know if there's a support act in Dublin on Monday?

The tickets just say doors 7pm, show 8pm.

Surely Damien Rice won't start at 8pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Will it be full of jilted singletons?

Advertisement