Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD - Rear wheel suited for turbo

Options
  • 15-09-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

As the title says looking for an old wheel for the turbo. 10 speed compatible with or without block. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jamescantwell

hey im selling my easton ea 70 tubs 10 speed block if you want them..€200..reason for sale is i just got 11 speed canyon..havnt put them up on adverts.ie yet but ill do that tomorro

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

hey im selling my easton ea 70 tubs 10 speed block if you want them..€200..reason for sale is i just got 11 speed canyon..havnt put them up on adverts.ie yet but ill do that tomorro

tubs on a turbo.............

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

As the title says looking for an old wheel for the turbo. 10 speed compatible with or without block. Cheers

I picked up a demo wheel from Velocity in Oranmore there recently. The freehub in my old one was banjaxed and it was cheaper to replace wheel. I got a shimano 500 (?) incl my own cassette cleaned and refitted for under €75. I'd say the only use it got was on display. Give Mark a shout there.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Thanks James. However these would be overkill for my needs. Just need an old rear wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I got a cheap one from Nigels 2 years ago. New wheel plus cassette around 60 notes. LBS is as good a bet as any I'd say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement