Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can buy Baklava

Options
  • 15-09-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

In Dublin almost sure i bought a box in Aldi but cannot find it there since.
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from F&D to the relevant forum where locals can better advise you.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Hootanany wrote: »
    In Dublin almost sure i bought a box in Aldi but cannot find it there since.
    Many thanks in advance.

Tasty ones for sale in the shop around the back of the mosque on the south circular road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Theres an Asian store on the left as you pass by LIDL and the Moore St Food Hall, on Moore St ( forget the name ). They have packaged assorted Baklava, but not the freshest unless you get it on the day they're delivered.

Theres also the desserts in the Rotuna Cafe, Portobello. Cant say how fresh they are but they are nice.

http://rotanacafe.ie/desserts/baklawa-sweets/

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

ror_74 wrote: »
    Theres also the desserts in the Rotuna Cafe, Portobello. Cant say how fresh they are but they are nice.

http://rotanacafe.ie/desserts/baklawa-sweets/

Ambala on Camden Street just down the road from Rotana also sell it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Many thanks to all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Zaytoon at the top of Camden St opposite the bleeding horse pub sell them. There's always a tray of them in the fridge by the til and very fresh with lovely flaky pastry. I often pop in and just get one as I'm passing....

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭jrmb

Lucyn wrote: »
    Zaytoon at the top of Camden St opposite the bleeding horse pub sell them. There's always a tray of them in the fridge by the til and very fresh with lovely flaky pastry. I often pop in and just get one as I'm passing....
    It's great at Zaytoon. They have a restaurant on Parliament St too.

Advertisement