Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Ludogorets Match Thread 7.45pm 16/9/14 on ITV or TV 3.

Comments

• GavRedKing wrote: »
    PP, it was only a 5er anyway so nothing mad.

The original bet was Balotelli 1st and Liverpool 4-0 I went for :o

:P bit optomistic there.

UL on balotelli, think someone in here got him for first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Quality Quality..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Stonewall pen unfortunately.

Yup, just say the replay myself.. Apologies, and good pen by Gerrard!.. Much as it pains me, Anfield does the UCL right! Was missed really!

What in God's name was the keeper even thinking..

You surely would boot it away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Watching the punditry on ITV.

Love the way Fowler doesn't even pretend to be vaguely neutral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Ludogrets are whipping boys hahaha get in

Loving this one the mostest though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Na we'd a chance to catch up on the 5 year eastender absence.. Miss it did you?
    Liverpool performed against the whipping boys ya?..
    Madrid shaking in their boots?

Madrid are miles ahead of everyone why would they worry about anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Mignolet is a liability. Love the reaction of some Liverpool haters. A wins a win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

I have to say fair fcuks to ludogorets supporter's. Never stopped singing.
    As for their team, impressive preformance. Will cause a lot of teams problems as shown tonight.

Liverpool didn't click at all in final 3rd for 70 mins.lots to improve on. Still, a wins a win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Oh and in short.

Unlucky off the post.
    Ballo gets lucky.
    Keeper ballses up.
    Keeper ballses up.

• Advertisement

• niallo27 wrote: »
    No I'm not taking it seriously at all. Where did you get 20/1

Betfair thanks to rarnes1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

Just watched ITV - definite penalty.
    In fact keeper errors for the last 2 goals.
    Backed Liverpool not to keep a clean sheet @7/4 so delighted.
    If the Bulgarians had been more direct they could have actually gone on and won that game.
    Be interesting to see how they set up for their home fixtures.

As exciting as the last 10 minutes were though, the real entertainment was watching it unfold on here.
    It looks like a gaggle of 10 year olds being let loose at the keyboards - but great craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Gerrard brutally honest in that interview.

Its not good enough at the moment by a long shot and we were very lucky this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭microsim

It was a penalty. Keeper should have put it into row z.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Really hope those Victor Valdes rumours are true.

• Loving this one the mostest though.

There still the whipping boys and they could have beaten you tonight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

We were extremely lucky tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The brief happiness of the Man U lads was delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Good job by TG3 brushing over the awarding of the penalty as quickly as possible. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

darced wrote: »

I checked I got my money back :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Definite pen anyway

He definitely got a penalty, yeah.

It was a dive though.

• darced wrote: »
    World class mod trolling there Mick :) of course it counts till the final whistle.

I'm not trolling, first goalscorer and anytime are typically within 90 minutes post match unless its bet in play and depending on bookies they may not payout I have been stung before for goals in added time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Fescue

He definitely got a penalty, yeah.

It was a dive though.

No it was a definite penalty. The alternative angle showed the keeer making strong contact with Manquillo's leg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Not to burst the bubble m8 but I would double check. Betfair or PP?

Jesus 90 minutes constitutes the full match excluding extra time

• GavRedKing wrote: »
    I checked I got my money back :pac:

You had a money back special so they refunded the bet it sounds. Not too bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mr_Red wrote: »
    Get used to it. your Liverpool chums do it all the time

You should note the user names around you

My Liverpool chums? I just said I don't be in match threads usually. Have no affiliation to Liverpool. I've no doubt it goes the other way too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Omackeral wrote: »
    I don't generally visit match threads. Is it a regular thing that non-Liverpool fans come into them to say Lol and post smilies? That's beyond pathetic if so.

The soccer forum is getting worse and worse.
    A bit of banter in the humor forum is all well and good, and Im sure no one minds.
    But when it comes to little digs at every single opportunity, its beyond childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Really poor performance and very lucky to get the win. The only positive was that Gerrard scored that peno the haters would have absolutely loved a miss there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Mr_Red

Omackeral wrote: »
    My Liverpool chums? I just said I don't be in match threads usually. Have no affiliation to Liverpool. I've no doubt it goes the other way too.

Apologies..Yeah its goes around in circles. Liverpool fans complain about it but the same people will show up in a united thread the next week and visa versa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can only judge from the highlights package on Sky. Great goal from Balotelli, shíte keeping from Mignolet and never a penalty.

• Jesus 90 minutes constitutes the full match excluding extra time

Chill the bean I'm open to correction, i m thinking of a few times I have been stung on betslips. Just double checked the rules on betfair and your correct. Not sure why gav only got his money back it sounds odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Fescue

That_Guy wrote: »
    Can only judge from the highlights package on Sky. Great goal from Balotelli, shíte keeping from Mignolet and never a penalty.

It was a definite penalty. I didn't think so initially but the other camera angle showed clear contact. Not that it matters either way. It was given.

Fescue wrote: »
    It was a definite penalty. I didn't think so initially but the other camera angle showed clear contact. Not that it matters either way. It was given.

Was deffo a peno . Keeper should have sent the ball into row zed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Graeme Sounness: "it's quite a harsh penalty."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Fescue wrote: »

Again, I can only judge from the highlights package they showed without the benefit of a reverse camera angle. For me it didn't look like a penalty at all but haven't seen a reverse angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

That_Guy wrote: »
    Again, I can only judge from the highlights package they showed without the benefit of a reverse camera angle. For me it didn't look like a penalty at all but haven't seen a reverse angle.

It was a stonewall pen but the best view of it is the reverse angle which is pretty much the view the ref had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

Jesus, my utd buddies have lost the plot, they seemed more pleased with the ludo goal than their win at the weekend. Only for captain fantastic to spoil their night, hilarious stuff. What the fuk is wrong with them??

xabi wrote: »
    Jesus, my utd buddies have lost the plot, they seemed more pleased with the ludo goal than their win at the weekend. Only for captain fantastic to spoil their night, hilarious stuff. What the fuk is wrong with them??

You are just as bad having to bring it up here

• Advertisement

You are just as bad having to bring it up here

Are you hurting too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Are you hurting too?

Not at all. im stating that your only contribution to this thread was to ridicule your mates and you are doing the exact same thing

Liverpool had a very poor performance tonight and were lucky to win, Even your own fans will agree.

Mario scored a good goal and then it was deffo a peno but again I expected more from Liverpool hence watching the game

Not at all. im stating that your only contribution to this thread was to ridicule your mates and you are doing the exact same thing

Liverpool had a very poor performance tonight and were lucky to win, Even your own fans will agree.

Mario scored a good goal and then it was deffo a peno but again I expected more from Liverpool hence watching the game

Agreed, very poor performance, but it's just hilarious the reaction it gets from utd fans, I think I actually saw steam coming out of one lads ears! And another's head exploded. Good times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Moreno was fantastic tonight. Unbelivable. Serious potential there. Balotelli was medicore. Nothing great.Coutinho, never rated him always thought he gave the ball away more times than doing anything with it, occasional comes up with a cracker of a goal or pass. Gerrard will get over run by a decent midfield. Sterling was good. The pass of the RB and RM caused problems for Liverpool but Moreno did great covering it. Stonewall Penalty. Ludo hard done by not to get at least a point after playing so well. After that Liverpool performance I think they could struggle in that group. My way of thinking: Madrid will beat them home and away. That leaves the the Basle games to be crucial. Basle altho got blitzed by Madrid are well capable of beating Liverpool based on that performance. Sturridge will play a huge factor. Ludo will fancy there changes at home to Basle/Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Agreed, very poor performance, but it's just hilarious the reaction it gets from utd fans, I think I actually saw steam coming out of one lads ears! And another's head exploded. Good times!

My Liverpool supporting friend ripped his own eyes out of his head and ate them after the Villa game. What the f*ck is wrong with all Liverpool fans?

• Advertisement

You dont get it at all

im too tired to explain

smallfar2.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

My Liverpool supporting friend ripped his own eyes out of his head and ate them after the Villa game. What the f*ck is wrong with all Liverpool fans?

You don't have to stick up for Man U everytime they get a mention Will. Take a day off mate.

You dont get it at all

im too tired to explain

:)

Good night, YNWA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Your post would suggest blindness.

You dont get it at all

im too tired to explain

smallfar2.gif

I get it now, champions league, far away

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement