Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Ludogorets Match Thread 7.45pm 16/9/14 on ITV or TV 3.

1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

No it's 3 times a week.

So, is Sat-Wed-Sat-Wed three times in one week and one time in another week?

In this scenario, I'd consider Saturday to be the start of a "game week", implying that Friday is the end of that week (7 days) and Saturday is again the start of the next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

Three games in 8 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Pilsbury Doughboy

Fescue wrote: »

slm.gif

How is that insufferable?

Would you still think the same if any other team apart from united had those players? Or are you just trying to get a dig in?

Imagine if Arsenal had those players, because people think that because of Ozil and Sanchez they are dead certs for 3rd?

Really? People have uttered that sentence have they? Ozil is getting slated from all possible angles and is generally believed to be playing terribly, so I'm not quite sure where you pulled that from albeit I have an idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement