Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep Drogheda.

Options
  • 15-09-2014 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi all, can anyone give a personal reccomendation for a competent chimney sweep in the drogheda area, I want to get a sweep done prior to flexi flue installation,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Looking for the same - if Drogheda based that would maybe cover the Duleek/Kentsown area if anyone has any recommendation or if you get someone moonshadow if you could pm me their details please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

I can vouch for Conor McCabe of master chimney sweep in Drogheda. Nice fella also. Number is 086 3500038.

Hope it's OK to post details above. Always frustrated me with the whole PM recommendation thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

gebbel wrote: »
    I can vouch for Conor McCabe of master chimney sweep in Drogheda. Nice fella also. Number is 086 3500038.

Hope it's OK to post details above. Always frustrated me with the whole PM recommendation thing.

Many thanks for the recommendation , I was lucky to be able to take a cancelation time from Conor As he is busy atm, anyways he arrived on time , was ultra clean and efficient highly reccomend.

gebbel wrote: »

+1, excellent service

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

+1, excellent service

How much is it to get a chimney cleaned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Does anyone know if Conor deals with cowels also. I'm looking for someone to clean the chimney and also fit a cowel for me at the same time - know some sweeps do both services.

Advertisement