Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can I find out what i downloaded to my phone?

• 15-09-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Couple of weeks ago I downloaded just under 550mb of something onto my iPhone 5 over 3G. Major mistake on my part I know.
    But I have no idea what it was.

Is there a way to see this?
    Now it may not have been an app from iTunes, I've checked my iTunes account and there is nothing there on that specific date. Tried my phone provider who say they can't tell me becuase of privacy issues which is fair enough.

This happened just after midnight, all I can think of was i was playing a game which I sometimes do before I go to sleep, but this would have Farm Heroes or Solataire, something that I play often.

I may not be able to find out but its bugging me cos it cost me over €8 whatever I did.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

It more than likely wasn't just after midnight. That's just the way providers bill data. Any chance there was a large number of apps used that day? I'm not sure but I think data can be billed for a few days usage at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

550mb sounds like it may have being watching a youtube clip or something

go into settings/cellular scroll down to USE CELLULAR DATA FOR

and see which app is using the most data

also check system services itunes accounts amd mail can be very heavy on data

http://9to5mac.com/2013/09/25/ios-7-how-to-monitor-track-your-cellular-data-usage/

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Didnt think a whole load of apps were used that day, even if they were its always over wi-fi during the day.

Could have been YouTube... its a possibility.

Will check out the data my apps are using and see if it sheds any light

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Cannot be one single app as there is a 50GB limit on downloading apps over 3G...

Advertisement