Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youngs American Pale Ale

Options
  • 15-09-2014 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

brewed this about 4 weeks ago.. 2.5 weeks in fermenter. then about 10 days in bottles. it is a 3.6 kg kit. it comes with a 60g packet of hops to dry hop with and an west coast ale yeast . the results are way way above any other ale kit i've tried. usually you are left regretting not adding more hops at some stage along the way. this isaround 5.5% and still young so i expect it to improve eve more. its crystal clear lovely light amber, small head. but so nicely hoppy not bitter. if you like something like sierra nevada you will like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭thetl

brewed this about 4 weeks ago.. 2.5 weeks in fermenter. then about 10 days in bottles. it is a 3.6 kg kit. it comes with a 60g packet of hops to dry hop with and an west coast ale yeast . the results are way way above any other ale kit i've tried. usually you are left regretting not adding more hops at some stage along the way. this isaround 5.5% and still young so i expect it to improve eve more. its crystal clear lovely light amber, small head. but so nicely hoppy not bitter. if you like something like sierra nevada you will like this.
    Really looking forward to trying this seems to be getting great reviews

Advertisement