Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barring a caller?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

have a really old phone, can i bar a number off it or would I have to ring meteor to do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    have a really old phone, can i bar a number off it or would I have to ring meteor to do it?

I'm not 100% certain on this but I'm fairly sure a network won't do this unless instructed to do so by the gardai. So you'd have to report the number you want blocked and they would investigate if harassment is ocurring.

Android/Apple/Windows phones all allow blocking of particular numbers now so unless you want to get the gardai involved the best options available to you are either buy a smart phone or change your number.

Advertisement