Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Liquid in My Mouth

Options
  • 16-09-2014 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I was lying on the couch, and smoked my e stick upside down and the liquid came through and in my mouth. Tasted far from good compared to how it does when you smoke it.

Is it bad if the juice gets in my mouth, will I get sick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Jesus Christ.

Yes it is bad, do not put eliquid in your mouth, it's toxic. If it was only a bit, you will survive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

You'll be fine, a few drops wont kill you, you will have higher nicotine levels in you for a while but this will subside. To truly have bad things happen to you you need to ingest a whole bottle and then continue vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I had a bad leak when I started vaping, and I ingested a bit of liquid. I was pretty sick for about half an hour, vomited once. Drinking water helps and make sure you wash off any liquid that is on your skin as that will soak in too.

It's toxic on contact with skin, and very toxic when swallowed. You'll be fine, but keep an eye on it. Some people get terrible night terrors and borderline hallucinations with a nicotine overdose, though I doubt you're in that league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

E-Juice is not as toxic as I would have thought starting out

http://www.ecita.org.uk/blog/index.php/how-toxic-is-e-liquid/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Stop smoking your e stick upside down.

Ecigs work better if you vape them through the tip. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

I followed up this incident with drinking a lot of water! I didn't get enough to Hallucinate or Nicotine Overdose thank goodness! Hahahaha and thank you DubTony! I will make sure I am using the right end next time hahaha

Advertisement