Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applicant Notification - Green Card Permit - Visa

Options
  • 16-09-2014 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

So my employer put in an irish Green Card Permit application last week. For those of you who outside the EEA/EU how were you notified of whether your visa was approved or rejected? I know that if it's successful I'll receive my permit via the post, but do they contact you (email etc) beforehand letting you know it was approved/rejected and that it's being sent out?

My employer filled out the application, so would they contact them?

I ask because I'm trying to get a better idea of if and when to put my 2 weeks notice in and when to put my apartment up for rent/sublet.

I know when I got a UK visa in the past they emailed me and gave me tracking info, so not sure if they will do the same before the Green Card Permit! Many thanks again for all the help today!

Advertisement