Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just A Few Questions

Options
  • 16-09-2014 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just looking for some info

What are the mobile phone providers like and which would ye generally use?

Which bank would be recommended to sign up with?

Whats rent like, only did a 20min look, but seemed to be up around 1200 a month :eek:

I know you have to do a online thing for serving alcohol, would anyone have a link to this site?

Could anyone recommend a hostel, just looking there and Canadiana is looking like my choice as off now

Just 3 weeks left so trying to get ahead off the game :o

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What city? Answers will vary hugely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Faith wrote: »
    What city? Answers will vary hugely.
    Oh sorry, Toronto :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Koodo for phone (dont go pay as you go, it's far too expensive). presidents choice financial for no fee banking

Rent is costly in Toronto. Look a little outside for cheaper prices. The further east you go the cheaper it gets. I'm in Oshawa and I've got a 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom house with fitted basement for 1550 a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Simple google search found this mine of information:

http://moving2canada.com/city-guides/moving-to-toronto/

Advertisement