Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toronto February - Weather?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

So I have done a few internet searches.
    Can anyone tell me what mid February onwards is like weatherwise?
    Thinking of moving around then :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

It can be pretty chilly, but starts to warm up towards the end of the month. It's a different kind of cold to Ireland. It might say -20 on the weather but it feels like about -6 in Ireland a lot of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭hegarty147

COYVB wrote: »
    It can be pretty chilly, but starts to warm up towards the end of the month. It's a different kind of cold to Ireland. It might say -20 on the weather but it feels like about -6 in Ireland a lot of the time

that certainly was not the case last february. Worst february in 20 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

hegarty147 wrote: »
    that certainly was not the case last february. Worst february in 20 years

It wasn't that bad. Historically it was the worst February in ages, but still not really awful. The father in law reckons last February would've been your average, run of the mill february back in the day.

My first year (2009) here I was waiting for a bus for less than 5 minutes on November while wearing 2 pairs of gloves, a hat, a heavy jacket and an abundance of layers. In that 4 minutes and something seconds, by beard entirely froze, and my hands started to get frostbite. Nothing in February was anything close to that

Advertisement