Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit card locked due to incorrect password

Options
  • 16-09-2014 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone help me? i'm a hard of hearing person and i can't use the phone and the nearest branch is too far from work. I was booking a train ticket online on www.irishrail.ie Thursday evening and then i was asked to validate the secure password and i didn't realise that i had failed the password validation 3 times. The webpage then said that my card would be locked and that i need to contact BOI to address the issue.

i'd appreciate it very much if someone could help me?

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi bada_bing, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

If your Verified by Visa password has been blocked and liaising with the Verifed by Visa Team is not suitable, you will need to visit a Bank of Ireland branch with photo Id. A branch representative will be more than happy to contact the Visa Team on your behalf and arrange for the password to be re-set. I realise this is not convenient at the moment however, when you can visit, the staff member will arrange this quite quickly for you. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement