Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Bug

Options
  • 16-09-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭

Hi Bank of Ireland,

The ATM at
     87-89,
    Pembroke Road,
    BALLSBRIDGE,
    Dublin

does not work in you choose the Irish Language Option after inserting your card.
    It's just a blank screen after selecting "Gaelige" This was the case at 09h30 yesterday.

Regards,

what_traffic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi what_traffic, 

Many thanks for taking the time to make us aware of this.

I'm in touch with the Customer Service Manager of the branch who is looking into this now. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi what_traffic, 

I just wanted to give you a quick update. The branch contacted the technicians to look at the ATM and we hope to have it fully operational as soon as possible. 

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭what_traffic

Hi what_traffic, 

I just wanted to give you a quick update. The branch contacted the technicians to look at the ATM and we hope to have it fully operational as soon as possible. 

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. 

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Your welcome. Now if ye only had more bike parking outside your Branches.... in saying were I am based - your Branches in Galway City are pretty good for bike parking outside the Branch

Regards,

what_traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi what_traffic,

Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass this on to our branch network. 

If you need help with any other query, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement