Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian All you can eat

Options
  • 16-09-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Every time I go to another city, I do a search for all you can eat vegetarian places. When you're travelling, it's a godsend to find a nice affordable vegetarian place with an all you can eat option so you can really fill up without worrying about stray meat. Invariably I find such a place. Just back from Madrid and there was a fantastic Chinese vegetarian place that charged 9euro for all you can eat. About 20 trays stocked full of delicious options.

My question is, I've never found such a place in Dublin. Do any exist? In other words, are there are restaurants in Dublin that are:
    vegetarian
    offer all you can eat
    aren't crap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Dublin specific questions work better here OP. Food & Drink posters tend to be from all over the gaff.

I think, thiiiiiink Delhi O'Deli, do a buffet and the food there is lovely

http://www.delhiodeli.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Mongolian BBQ do all you can eat and have a veggie option.

Advertisement