Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealing with first time parents Re: Kids playing in the estate

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is a certain irony in starting a thread about the frustration of dealing with over precious Helen Lovejoys which gets taken over by the self same people.

For those posters who properly understood my argument I thank you for your contributions.
    To the rest of you I leave this thread for you to populate with 10 pages of nonsense on "has the child emotional needs been fully considered" to the eventual "perhaps a reconciliation forum should be setup to allow the mother vent her concerns".

Once you have 3 kids, 2 jobs & a volunteer group to run you'll understand my glibness.

*mod note*
    Please do not be so rude to other posters.
    We all have kids and jobs and some of us volunteer too and really it is no excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

There is no way kids that young should be outside unsupervised. It's not fair on other parents that are supervising their own children because they are forced to mind yours too!! That's my opinion. My son is 2yrs old and the amount of children 3, 4, and 5 who are outside unattended. Never mind accidents that can happen, or the child wondering off. There are weirdos out there too. I can never understand how a parent can let their child out this young and be inside 'watching' tv or whatever.

Advertisement