Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed Query

Options
  • 16-09-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi, spotted steel garden shed in Virginia, Co. Cavan on Donedeal, crowd called H.O.K LTD. http://www.donedeal.ie/gardensheds-for-sale/metal-garden-shedz/4589890 is what I'm looking at. Has anyone bought one or know someone that did ? Are they any good, I cannot look at it because I'm at the opposite side of the country and cannot find any reviews on it, any feedback appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gareth!

Hi BHP, did you ever buy a shed off these guys and if so whats it like Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Hi, didn't go with them, I went a got one built at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭the_sonandmoon

Ooh, tell me about that BPH? I would love to get a shed made to measure for an awkward space we have in our garden. Did it work out cost-effective? Who did you get to build it?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭BPH

Can't remember the original cost of the metal shed, compared to a steel tech shed, by time you include for everything, foundation and have everything finished you wouldn't see much change from 2k. Got it built as cheap as I could as well. Local block layer, etc.

Advertisement