Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to minimize broadband downtime when moving house?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

In contract with Eircom until January and moving house shortly. Is it possible to connect line & broadband now at the new house (as there's nobody living at the house) and have both lines on the account while disconnecting the line at the first house shortly afterwards?

If I would be out of contract I would register new account while cancelling old one but looking for ways to do it as I'm in the contract at the moment.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

In contract with Eircom until January and moving house shortly. Is it possible to connect line & broadband now at the new house (as there's nobody living at the house) and have both lines on the account while disconnecting the line at the first house shortly afterwards?

If I would be out of contract I would register new account while cancelling old one but looking for ways to do it as I'm in the contract at the moment.

Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi thepresident

Yes I believe that's possible however this will need to be confirmed and managed by the moving house department on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement