Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any customer service at all???

Options
  • 16-09-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hello,

Ive been waiting on getting my efibre for 2 if not more months at this stage, its become an absolute joke!
    First yer technician came out to us and told us we had to run our line underground from the road (we previously had an overhead before we redid the house), so we got that done at our own expense within the week! we rang ye and where told a technician would be out in a weeks time, 
    3 weeks time he came out checked everything only to tell us our line had been disconnected and that he would have to go away and get it all reconnected and our old number was gone and that he would be back within 2 weeks, first we saw or heard from him was yesterday! 
    he came yesterday did all the hard work getting the line into the house etc. only to turn around and tell us that he had no modem/phone so he would have to come back tomorrow!!!
    Then today as we where waiting for him we got a call telling us he would be over to us Wednesday week to finish our setup.......will he? or will we be waiting for another god damn month before someone comes back to us to tell us he cant connect some line because theres a spider blocking the line and he'll have to come back next week!
    This is not customer service, its been a joke from start to finish!

John Fitzmaurice
    Tralee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

any chance at all of some sort of reply by the end of the day? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hello,

Ive been waiting on getting my efibre for 2 if not more months at this stage, its become an absolute joke!
    First yer technician came out to us and told us we had to run our line underground from the road (we previously had an overhead before we redid the house), so we got that done at our own expense within the week! we rang ye and where told a technician would be out in a weeks time, 
    3 weeks time he came out checked everything only to tell us our line had been disconnected and that he would have to go away and get it all reconnected and our old number was gone and that he would be back within 2 weeks, first we saw or heard from him was yesterday! 
    he came yesterday did all the hard work getting the line into the house etc. only to turn around and tell us that he had no modem/phone so he would have to come back tomorrow!!!
    Then today as we where waiting for him  we got a call telling us he would be over to us Wednesday week to finish our setup.......will he? or will we be waiting for another god damn month before someone comes back to us to tell us he cant connect some line because theres a spider blocking the line and he'll have to come back next week!
    This is not customer service, its been a joke from start to finish!

John Fitzmaurice
    Tralee
    Hi Icyseanfitz

I'm very sorry to hear of the delays. If you would like to PM me your order number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well Alan, today is Wednesday, yer meant to be here today? still havnt heard a thing from anyone, tbh i am not actually expecting anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

well Alan, today is Wednesday, yer meant to be here today? still havnt heard a thing from anyone, tbh i am not actually expecting anything
    Hi Icyseanfitz

Yes, a text message was sent to your fathers mobile number advising that an installation technician will be out this afternoon.

Copy of text: Date: Tue Sep 23 09:00:24 IST 2014 Number: 086******* Message: Your installation has been arranged for the afternoon of 24th of September. Should you wish to reschedule, call 1800580500 before 4pm today. Thank you, eircom.

Al

Advertisement