Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect First and Second Bill, Incorrect Package

Options
  • 16-09-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Could someone please look into my account: I have been receiving much bills that are much higher than the package I signed up for.

I signed up with Eircom online at the start of July (18 month contract, paying €30 per month for the first 6 months and €45 per month thereafter for eFibre Advanced Unlimited & Talk Off-Peak) and had the services installed on the 25th of July. 

My bills have been much higher than expected (despite not yet even connecting our landline phone and being on an unlimited broadband package) - I also contacted a customer service rep who confirmed I'm on the system with the wrong package (18 month contract, paying €45 per month for the first 6 months and €50 per month thereafter for eFibre Advanced Unlimited & Talk Off-Peak).

Can I please pm my account number to someone and get this sorted out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kaki wrote: »
    Hi there,

Could someone please look into my account: I have been receiving much bills that are much higher than the package I signed up for.

I signed up with Eircom online at the start of July (18 month contract, paying €30 per month for the first 6 months and €45 per month thereafter for eFibre Advanced Unlimited & Talk Off-Peak) and had the services installed on the 25th of July. 

My bills have been much higher than expected (despite not yet even connecting our landline phone and being on an unlimited broadband package) - I also contacted a customer service rep who confirmed I'm on the system with the wrong package (18 month contract, paying €45 per month for the first 6 months and €50 per month thereafter for eFibre Advanced Unlimited & Talk Off-Peak).

Can I please pm my account number to someone and get this sorted out?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi kaki

Feel free to PM me your eircom account number. I will be able to confirm what package you are currently on however any package issues or amendments required will need to be managed by eircoms accounts department on free phone 1901 or via webchat here: [/font]
    http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement