Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No ATM Cards for Business Accounts?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I'm quite new to having a business account having set up a small sole trader business. I set up an account with Permanent TSB and with Ulster Bank in NI. One thing I noticed different to a personal Current Account is that you are not provided with an ATM card. I was told in Permanent TSB that ATM cards dont come with business accounts.

Anybody know how you are supposed to pay for things with your business account then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭SBarrett

That is strange. I have my business account with Bank of Ireland and there was no issue getting a VISA debit card. Although BoI's online business banking is appalling. Only available on Internet Explorer and it's designed for big business with different layers of authorisations with different passwords for each. Don't they know that most Irish businesses are SME's where the owner will be doing all the online banking?

Steven

Advertisement