Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to CIT

Options
  • 16-09-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, hoping someone can help!
    Need to be out to CIT this evening at 7 and wanted some info on buses. Was planning on getting the number 219 but I'm not sure whether the 6pm bus is too late to get me there on time? Don't want to take the risk of being late so would the bus at 5 be a safer bet? Also, does this bus stop at CIT? I know it goes that general direction but have only ever gotten it as far as wilton go just want to be sure.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

SinchoE wrote: »
    Hi, hoping someone can help!
    Need to be out to CIT this evening at 7 and wanted some info on buses. Was planning on getting the number 219 but I'm not sure whether the 6pm bus is too late to get me there on time? Don't want to take the risk of being late so would the bus at 5 be a safer bet? Also, does this bus stop at CIT? I know it goes that general direction but have only ever gotten it as far as wilton go just want to be sure.
    Thanks!
    I know it's a bit late now, but it depends on where you're coming from.

219 serves CIT from wilton, Togher, the lough, Ballyphehane, Turners Cross, Douglas, Skehard Road and Mahon

205 Train Station, City Centre, Western Road, UCC, Dennehys Cross, Model Farm Road, Melboune Road

201 Northside Orbital to CIT

208 stops 10 mins away on Curraheen Road.

Advertisement