Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bartop Shell

Options
  • 16-09-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Well I'm feeling generous today, :-) as I've decided to totally change the shape of my next bartop I've decided to give this shell away.
    It's made of 3/4 inch mdf so is nice and sturdy, all pieces are cut and attached including the back door but no holes are drilled so you can do whichever button layout you prefer.
    The T-moulding slot is also cut, obviously some holes need to be filled but I done 99% of the bracing from inside.
    It fits up to a 19 inch monitor the one in the pic is not included,
    All in all this is a nice but of kit for someone who wants a bartop but isn't handy with the woodwork;-)

I'm away on holidays at the minute so this will need to be collected the weekend
    Also if you feel guilty taking this for free feel free to throw me something retro in exchange but this us not necessary haha

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

hey where abouts are you ill take it! you can have all the ps2\xbox360 games i have listed on the marketplace if you want as im looking to just get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

keithgeo wrote: »
    hey where abouts are you ill take it! you can have all the ps2\xbox360 games i have listed on the marketplace if you want as im looking to just get rid of them.

No bothers at all in in rathmines dublin 6 ,I've no ps2 or xbox360 but thanks for the offer, the shell is yours if you can collect the weekend

yeh i can collect it thanks a lot!

yeh i can collect it thanks a lot!

No problem pm on your number and I'll give ye a text Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I'll go next in line sure...!

• Advertisement

I'll go next in line sure...!

No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Next-next in line, please! I have some bits and pieces I'd be happy to donate :)

Ill definitely be collecting this! Sorry lads! Thanks again FixItFelix!!

Ill definitely be collecting this! Sorry lads! Thanks again FixItFelix!!

No prob Keith glad it's going to a good home alot of love and sweat went into that haha

Gone to its new home best if luck with it Keithgeo

• Advertisement

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Gone to its new home best if luck with it Keithgeo

Again, thanks a million delighted with it!

No problem

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement