Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Unwanted iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+ Reservations

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 r.grimes

Any 64gb 6 plus reservations going at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Just be careful , you can't just give your reservation email to someone else it seems. I sent mine to someone who's at the store now and they won't let them use it . Saying I have to be there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

Just be careful , you can't just give your reservation email to someone else it seems. I sent mine to someone who's at the store now and they won't let them use it . Saying I have to be there.

And what's your pal going to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

not sure. i thought you could just show the email, but obviously they saw it was a forwarded email or something. Id be editing the email to remove the forwarded bit and saving it drafts. They'd never know. Unless they're asking for ID or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Peace92

I got the last iPhone 6plus 64gb in silver.
    In the queue probably number 40.

I have the following reservations to collect today before 5pm if anyone needs it.

Iphone 6 gold 128GB
    iphone 6 black 128GB

send me a PM if you need it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭denisor

Peace92 wrote: »
    I got the last iPhone 6plus 64gb in silver.
    In the queue probably number 40.

I have the following reservations to collect today before 5pm if anyone needs it.

Iphone 6 gold 128GB
    iphone 6 black 128GB

send me a PM if you need it.

Pm sent re black 128

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

if anyone has a spare iphone 6 or 6 plus reservation i would be grateful i could use it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

All iPhone 6 configurations available for reservation and collection today in Belfast at the moment.

No 6+ at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

innthe wrote: »
    if anyone has a spare iphone 6 or 6 plus reservation i would be grateful i could use it

I've one for 12-1pm pick up today. 6, 16g, silver. Not gonna make it. PM me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

naasrd wrote: »
    I've one for 12-1pm pick up today. 6, 16g, silver. Not gonna make it. PM me.

sorry man didn't see this, hope you made it though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement