Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

statement

Options
  • 16-09-2014 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi
    I have not received any statements by email  since I changed from post to email as a means of receiving BOI mail.

How can I make sure that all mail is emailed to me and not posted to me in future. My online 365 recoird shows that I am due to get statements etc by email, but everything still comes by post.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi limerick85,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Do you have a joint account? If you have a joint account, and only one person on the account is signed up to eStatements you will still receive a postal statement. Both account holders must sign up for eStatements under their own separate log in.
    If this isn't the case, and you have signed up to eStatements, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and our colleagues can look into this for you. 

Hope this helps, please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mooju

I am due my quarterly statement and actually need it very soon as proof of address anyway. The issue date is usually around now. How long after the issue date does it usually arrive in the post??
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

mooju wrote: »
    I am due my quarterly statement and actually need it very soon as proof of address anyway. The issue date is usually around now. How long after the issue date does it usually arrive in the post??
    Thanks
    Hi mooju, thanks for getting in touch. 

If you use 365 online you'll be able to access this as an eStatement the day after it has been generated. Normal postal times will apply if you receive paper statements. 

You can request an up to date statement using the option available on the 365 online service desk or by calling 0818 365 365.

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mooju

Thanks

If you use 365 online you'll be able to access this as an eStatement the day after it has been generated. Normal postal times will apply if you receive paper statements. 

You can request an up to date statement using the option available on the 365 online service desk or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks, Nicola 
    I do not have 365 set up unfortunately. If it was issued today would I receive it this week or early next week or would I be better off going in an ordering one today as I need it asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks

Thanks, Nicola 
    I do not have 365 set up unfortunately. If it was issued today would I receive it this week or early next week or would I be better off going in an ordering one today as I need it asap
    Thanks mooju, once the statement is issued you'd usually receive it within 3-5 days by post. If you'd like to register for 365 online, you can get more information here.

Thanks, Nicola 

• Advertisement
Advertisement