Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value colour Laser printer?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need to get a colour laser printer soon.
    My budget is around the €200 - €250 mark.
    I just need it to print, not scan, copy etc.

I know toner is expensive and I don't want to buy a bargain priced printer that takes the most expensive toner - if you get what I mean.

Has anyone any experience with this dilemma?

I particularly like HP laser printers, as the mono ones I've had over the years never missed a beat.
    But I'm open to change, if there are good colour lasers out there with low running costs.
    All suggestions welcome.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

If you don't mind second hand I would heartily recommend a HP3600 or HP3800, spurious toner is available on Ebay or Amazon.
    Have one of each here with 100,000 pages on the clock and still going strong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Will certainly look into that. Cheers Big Lar ;)

This is what I had almost settled on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

I have this and it is a really good printer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

This is what I had almost settled on.

I'd say whatever you decide to buy that you have a look on Ebay or Amazon first and see if you can get the re-manufactured toner.

• Advertisement

Big Lar wrote: »
    I'd say whatever you decide to buy that you have a look on Ebay or Amazon first and see if you can get the re-manufactured toner.

Good call! Cheers.

Advertisement