Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imovies '09 data help please

Options
  • 16-09-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Whilst working with imovies '09, my computer (imac 10.6.6) ran out of memory so, I got an external hard disk and began to put the event movie files into it so as to leave space on the main computer. The problem arose when I went back to imovies to edit projects. I had removed the 'source clips' from the imovies events and upon viewing projects I noticed the little yellow triangle with the exclamation mark on it. There does not appear to be an easy way to return the edited event files. What is the easiest way to put them back?

I need to do this for work in the morning, deadline has passed and I'm new to Mac and computers.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement