Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Email Settings

Options
  • 16-09-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello,

I can't send emails from my Eircom account anymore from my email applications - Windows Live Mail and Mailbird (I use a desktop and a laptop). Have the settings changed? Could you please give me the email settings I need so that I can check them against the ones I have?

Thank you,
    Tara. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

I can't send emails from my Eircom account anymore from my email applications - Windows Live Mail and Mailbird (I use a desktop and a laptop). Have the settings changed? Could you please give me the email settings I need so that I can check them against the ones I have?

Thank you,
    Tara. 
    Hi Tara,

I can confirm eircoms email settings are as follows:

Incoming Mail Server:
    webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing Mail Server:
    mail1.eircom.net
    Mail Server Type:
    POP3

These are the settings to use if connected to eircom, emobile or meteor. If you are connected to broadband/3G from another provider they will likely have different settings of which you would need to contact them to find out.

Hope this helps.

Al

Advertisement