Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand gpu packaging?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

i ordered a pre built pc from hardware versand. from what i've read so far,they put the GPU in a seperate box due to transit. do they always do this or is this sometimes? do i have to make a request to put my GPU in a seperate box? ive heard some stories of an post and their carelessness with heavy bulky goods.

all help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

i ordered a pre built pc from hardware versand. from what i've read so far,they put the GPU in a seperate box due to transit. do they always do this or is this sometimes? do i have to make a request to put my GPU in a seperate box? ive heard some stories of an post and their carelessness with heavy bulky goods.

all help appreciated.
    Depends on the weight of the GPU.

If it's a monster you install yourself.

Advertisement