Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disneyland Hotel and flight going to go to waste... :-(

Options
  • 16-09-2014 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi guys and gals and Disney fans

There were 3 of us flying from Dublin to Paris (CDG) at the start of November for 4 days. All 3 tickets were purchased together and now 1 of us can't go. This also leaves a spare hotel room which is 1 mile from Disneyland Paris.

The ticket was about €128 and there is no cancellation option, my only option according to Aer Lingus is a name change for €100 which I'll happily do... at the moment a new flight at the same times costs €113. Correct as of 6pm 16/09/14

Same thing with the hotel room it's a studio - early bird non refundable offer worth €150 for the HiPark Serris which is handy because it's only a short bus trip to Disneyland Paris and a walk away from the Val d'Europe shopping complex.

So if anyone is looking for a Disney trip bargain in early November I would have to do the flght name change for €100 and I'd sell the hotel room for €100... so €200 if you'd be genuinely interested. PM ME for exact dates etc. Hotel room would need a name change as would flight. It may suit best solo travellers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

lovebug wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals and Disney fans

There were 3 of us flying from Dublin to Paris (CDG) at the start of November for 4 days. All 3 tickets were purchased together and now 1 of us can't go. This also leaves a spare hotel room which is 1 mile from Disneyland Paris.

The ticket was about €128 and there is no cancellation option, my only option according to Aer Lingus is a name change for €100 which I'll happily do... at the moment a new flight at the same times costs €113. Correct as of 6pm 16/09/14

Same thing with the hotel room it's a studio - early bird non refundable offer worth €150 for the HiPark Serris which is handy because it's only a short bus trip to Disneyland Paris and a walk away from the Val d'Europe shopping complex.

So if anyone is looking for a Disney trip bargain in early November I would have to do the flght name change for €100 and I'd sell the hotel room for €100... so €200 if you'd be genuinely interested. PM ME for exact dates etc. Hotel room would need a name change as would flight. It may suit best solo travellers.

Are any of you single?

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

If it was for two id be interested but Itd be a bit strange walking around as a single adult

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Probably best you post this over at Adverts.ie, good luck with it but I have to close this here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement