Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Win7 laptop to play music through bluetooth speaker?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 7:49pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Dell laptop running windows 7. I just bought a Creative D100 speaker. It works fine with my phone but I cannot get it working with my laptop. I can search, find it, add it as a device, but I am unable to get any audio to play through the speakers.

Can anyone help me fix this please?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Zascar wrote: »
    I have a Dell laptop running windows 7. I just bought a Creative D100 speaker. It works fine with my phone but I cannot get it working with my laptop. I can search, find it, add it as a device, but I am unable to get any audio to play through the speakers.

Can anyone help me fix this please?

Make sure to update your sound card and Bluetooth drivers. Seen this before. Also make sure to right click the volume control panel-playback devices and the Bluetooth speakers are set to default

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

The D100 can only be paired with 2 devices I think, once it is "full" it won't connect to any new ones. Just reset it and try (by holding down the bluetooth button until the blue light flashes).

Advertisement