Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 2 results

Options
  • 16-09-2014 9:18pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Fumbled the ko, chargers return for a td, not a great start, I hit back quickly . I throw successive ints, both balls knocked out and caught before they hit the bloody ground! Couple of hawks Fgs then with a few seconds left I throw a pick 6

I win with literally a last second td

Easy game but will take a look at the sliders

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Bengals scrap past falcons...got stuck in a 3-4 defense somehow so didn't have Geno Akins lining up regularly so very little pressure generated!

As rock will be happy to know, screens are much more difficult this season. Really still trying to find my feet with the defense as well. Loads of 2nd or 3rd and longs and still can't stop Roddy white getting wide open!

Won with a last second TD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rams lose to the CPU Bucs 10-7

Went a bit pass happy and threw some dumb picks. Learned my lesson so powered up the field with 12 run plays in a row. Fumbled inside the red zone :mad:

Lost the game due to two dumb moves
    - Went for it and on 4 & goal on the 2 yard line and failed.

- Threw into FG goal range with seconds left but I'm playing Madden 5 years and I still don't know how to spike the ball. :rolleyes: I've never done it. I raced to the line, threw the ball out of bounds but time was up.

Lost and it was stupidity that cost me the game :(

Now that I think of it I don't know how to spike or how to pump fake. The only player on D I control is the nose tackle. There are countless things I cannot do on Madden as I'm lazy and never learned

*runs to the skills trainer to learn from Cam Newton*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bar Empacher.. the CPU is a lot harder this year, I almost lost the CPU cowboys on the PFL, Romo was insane and they had 100% on 3rd down, Murray was getting over 5 yards per carry.

A few lads have lost CPU games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'm very happy with my defense. Robert Quinn is a beast!!

These invincible QB's can be frustrating :pac:

I clobbered Mike Glennon, he scrambled away, clattered him again and he stayed upright and delivered a pass.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I'm very happy with my defense. Robert Quinn is a beast!!

These invincible QB's can be frustrating :pac:

I clobbered Mike Glennon, he scrambled away, clattered him again and he stayed upright and delivered a pass.

yeah, Mebane had nailed rivers 3 times last night and he shurgged him off.

also for whatever reason, Sherman cant catch a cold for me so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Bar Empacher.. the CPU is a lot harder this year, I almost lost the CPU cowboys on the PFL, Romo was insane and they had 100% on 3rd down, Murray was getting over 5 yards per carry.

A few lads have lost CPU games

Yeah im struggling against the CPU, couldnt stop the jags especially in passing, their receivers caught numerous 1 handed passes, played the colts earlier for practice for my franchise game, Hilton and Wayne destroyed me and Richardson looked world class, which is obviously a glitch in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Broncos beat chiefs 21-3
    Think forced smith to punt 3 times but Charles is so hard to stop! And twice got burned deep by bowe when it was 3rd and short, manning was amazing again only 2 incomplete passes were interceptions so technically no incompletions...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lost to the colts by 4, everything i tried on defense didnt work, zone man or blitz, just couldnt stop Luck throwing or the receivers catching the ball, i threw 2 Int's to, 1 which bounced of coopers head into the defenders hands.

Just to add, the amount of 1 handed catches in this madden is crazy especially on 3rd down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

cpu browns beat saints 31 - 7 ,

cpu always seemed find recivers open no matter the coverage, brees threw 7 interceptions, sacked manizel once had him 3 more times but he brushed them off so easily

Advertisement