Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help!!!

• 16-09-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi just looking for a bit of information please. I am married and my husband is claiming for me however I have been offered a full time job but will my husbands social welfare payment be stopped completely or will he still get something? Also we are living in a council house and pay €40 a week on rent will this go up by much I will be earning €19,000 a year in the new job!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Is your husband claiming carer's allowance for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Candyfloss25

No it's just his job seekers allowance

You might be better posting in state benefits forum then, this is carer's.

I had a quick look on citizen's advice.
    You have to calculate what your take home pay would be from your job. I reckon it would mean your husband could no longer claim for you as a dependent and might affect his payment, but I'm not certain of the details.

Advertisement