Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i open a bank account with bank of Ireland in the north of Ireland when i live in

Options
  • 16-09-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guys i have recently started work in enniskillen and i was just wondering can  i open a bank account with bank of Ireland in the north when i live in the south of Ireland?

thanks  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

NiamhFL wrote: »
    hi guys i have recently started work in enniskillen and i was just wondering can  i open a bank account with bank of Ireland in the north when i live in the south of Ireland?

thanks  
    Hi NiamhFL,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

It is possible to apply for an account in your nearest branch in Enniskillen. You will require photo ID and proof of address with your application. 

Contact details for Enniskillen branch can be found here 

You can also call 0800 0850 444 (press option 4 to apply for an account) and speak to one of our representatives.

Further information on our current accounts can be found here

Let me know if there if anything else I can help with. 

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement