Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem accessing gtav online

Options
  • 16-09-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Tried to go online this evening and it kept coming up saying my save couldn't be retrieved from the cloud or something, would this have anything to do with me switching the console off while playing a mission set up by someone else earlier in the evening?? I didn't have much choice in switching off (wife)!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Tried to go online this evening and it kept coming up saying my save couldn't be retrieved from the cloud or something, would this have anything to do with me switching the console off while playing a mission set up by someone else earlier in the evening?? I didn't have much choice in switching off (wife)!!

It could corrupt the save file if you power off while a save is in progress.
    Normally warnings about that in all games.
    Either that or there's PSN maintenance at the moment.

Advertisement